Send me new jobs everyday:
All Jobs Scp Health Jobs In USA
Your job alert has been successfully created. Check your email and click on the link to start receiving your job alerts
* 20K annual ED Volume * 8 ED beds * 24 hours physician coverage * 10 hours NP/PA coverage * Good subspecialty support *Competitive Benefits Include* * Paid Personal Time off * Matching 401k * Company
119 Hospital Beds Level 3 Trauma Center 12-hour Shifts with 7 on / 7 off Block Scheduling Open ICU with Intensivist Backup 21 ICU beds No Procedures and No Call Required EMR: EPIC Respond to Rapid
Not-for-profit 43,524 annual ED volume 540 hospital beds 36-hour physician coverage 20-hour NP/PA coverage Level III trauma center EMR: APP...
15,000 Volume EMR: EPIC 12 Bed Free Standing ED 149 Bed Facility 24-Hour Physician Coverage Requirements: EM and FM Boarded...
8K annual ED volume 25 hospital beds 6 ED beds ED physicians perform dual EM/Hospitalist role...
* 139 hospital beds * 45-65 daily census * Integrated SCP Emergency Department * 7 on / 7 off block schedule * 12-hour shifts * 3 physicians rounding during the day/1 physician round at night * Open
* 7 on/7 off Block Schedule with nights covered by telehospitalists * 20 hospital beds, 4 ICU beds * Hospitalists are not required to perform procedures * 15 shifts per month * Open ICU – short-term
49K annual ED volume 136 hospital beds 23 ED beds with 6 fast track 2 large trauma rooms 53 hours physician coverage 29 hours NP/PA coverage EPIC for documentation with scribes...
* 18K annual ED Volume * 7 ED beds * 24 hours physician coverage * 12 hours NP/PA coverage * Epic EMR *Competitive Benefits Include* * Paid Personal Time off * Matching 401k * Company sponsored
139 hospital beds at Main Campus 14 bed inpatient rehab at North Campus Open ICU(all patients get a mandatory consult from Pulmonology/Critical Care) Procedures not required Three physicians per day One physician per night 7 on/7
New facility in process of being constructed 217 hospital beds 10 average nightly admissions 7 on / 7 off (7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) Hospital EMR: EPIC No procedures required; ED
20K annual ED volume 119 hospital beds 22 ED beds Sufficient physician and APP coverage based on volume and acuity...
ass=job_display Emergency Medicine - Physician...
* 30K annual ED volume * Level 4 Trauma Center * Stroke Certified – DNV Accredited * ED Patient Beds: 21 plus triage bays * 24 hours of MD/DO coverage * 30 hours of APP coverage
* Annual ED Volume: 30,000 * Level 4 Trauma Center * Stroke Certified – DNV Accredited * ED Patient Beds: 21 plus triage bays * Peak Hours: 10a-1a * 24 hours of MD/DO coverage * APP
* 43K annual ED Volume * 116 hospital beds * 20 ED beds & 6 fast track * 44 hours physician coverage * 24 hours NP/PA coverage * EPIC EMR * Work independently in the fast
25K annual ED volume 115 hospital beds 17 ED beds 12 hour shifts ( 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) 24 hour physician coverage 22 hourNP/PA coverage...
44K annual ED volume Level II Trauma Center 26 ED beds 56-hour physician coverage/48-hour NPPA coverage EMR: Paragon Full complement of Specialty backup BC/BE in Emergency Medicine System Medical Director As system medical director, you will
Annual ED Volume: 28,000 Level 4 Trauma Center Stroke Certified - DNV Accredited ED Patient Beds: 21 plus triage bays Peak Hours: 10a-1a Dress Code: Scrubs and white coat orprofessional attire including ID badge EMR: Meditech
* Rotate between 4 facilities for scheduling flexibility and skills diversity * 30-60K ED volume depending on facility * One or two 12-hour NP/PA shifts per day * Core NP/PA group with strong NP/PA leadership *Facility
Check your email and click on the link to start receiving your job alerts