What are my responsibilities?
• Perform transaction risk analysis on a daily basis,
• Collaborate and interface with Sales Sector Head(s) to effectively manage new transaction deal pipeline.
• Conduct credit rating analysis and make the credit rating proposal
• Prepare credit reports for authority holders to make informed lending decision and take calculated risk
• Conduct in-depth industry research and proposal to address related risks and issues
• Assist in establishing risk management policy and guidelines
• Analyse overdue / rescheduling customers and prepare workout reports according to corporate policy
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as required
• In case of an authority holder, he / she shall exercise the lending or rating authority responsibly with prudent judgment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor or above, majored in finance, accounting or economics is preferred
• At least 3 years of financial institution experience in Credit or Risk Management. Exposure on equipment finance to equipment manufacturing and healthcare industrial sectors preferred
• Experience in research / consultations in the area of finance industry with background in multi-national companies is preferred
• Advanced knowledge in the areas of finance and accounting and risk analysis
• Good communication skills and be proficient in Chinese and English (both written & spoken)
• Good MS office skills and ERP skills