Your Role and Responsibilities You will own client engagements / contracts across geographies- Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the successful Transformation and subsequent delivery of the Service Operations Management (SOM) workstream, working with several external clients, to ensure that they are structured appropriately to deliver both direct and indirect business benefits. Responsible to achieve transformation at a high level of change management experience, including challenging, inspiring and leading the team Lead business change management, responsible for delivering multiple organisational change programmes which deliver the transformed operating model for client Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training Ensure adequate mentorship & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met For Critical Situations –
- You are expected to quickly resolved issues and come up with Root Cause Analysis
- Be able to Develop and Offer Solutions/Alternatives /Best Practices
- Work with Delivery Leader to develop a service recovery plan with timelines
- Present the plan to customers to restore confidence.
- Be involved in the Service Recovery process, supporting Delivery leaders.
Introduction Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality Required Technical and Professional Expertise Job Qualifications: Experience of 8+ years of experience in Finance domain and preferably in a BPO environment Validated skills and experience in handling various aspects of Record to Report (Journal Entries, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Month-End Close activities, Intercompany Accounting, Fixed Assets, Financial Planning and Analysis, Audit support, Statutory support, Financial Statement preparation, reporting and analysis) Prior Exposure in having implement ERP or tools in F&A environment Ability to exponent and engage multiple customers across the globe and handle critical issues Focus on implementation - essential for delivery as per SLAs/ SOW Extensive Experience in Maturity Assessment Process
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience . A Certified Public Accountant or Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate Proven experience in end to end Record to Report process. In depth process knowledge in central finance reporting, management reporting and reports Ability to influence people internal/external customers, Operations and Finance partners Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Eligibility Requirements NA About Business Unit IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence. Your Life @ IBM IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you’ll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment. About IBM Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world’s largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services. Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application. Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.