Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Description of the job :
A vacancy for an A400M MRO Network Working Party B1/B2 (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Orléans. As the successful candidate you will join the MRO Network & FSR (“TASST4”) department.
This position is based in ORLEANS, on the French Air Force Military Base, and as such you must be available to work full time in this place.
Upon completion of A400M aircraft type and assimilation training in Seville (if needed), working as part of an Airbus D&S Working Party team within the A400M MRO Network, will include the performance and certification of these tasks, including supervision and certification of unlicensed mechanics tasks. This service will be provided for all the customers and will take place at the Main Operating Base of each Customer or at any MRO Secure site around the globe.
This position will offer you the opportunity to travel, live and work under other cultures.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Task & accountabilities :
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Be responsible for performing and certification of both scheduled and unscheduled tasks previously agreed with the customer by Customer Services.
• SB coming from modifications not performed at FAL or appearing after the delivery of the A/C, and from support asked by the Customer for different kind of repairs or maintenance tasks.
• May be required to manage small groups of non-licensed mechanics in the performance of maintenance activities.
• Be involved in the setting up of working processes and practices.
• Be involved in all aspects of technical support of a new advanced military transport aircraft.
Required skills :
You will have the following skills and experience:
• EASA Part 66 license.
• Desirable military background.
• Experience in MRO on a modern digital aircraft: A380, A350 etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Negotiation level of French.
• Advanced level of English.