Our client an Education and Regulatory body based in Dublin city centre due to growth are currently looking to recruit an accounts administrator to join their team.
This role will report to the Department Head in Education:
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties in line with the organisations standards and strategic objectives and as directed by the Head of the Department:
- The application process for over a thousand students a year;
- Processing invoices, credit card payments, electronic funds transfers
- Managing debtors and debt recovery;
- Liaising with finance department for quarterly reports and audits;
- Ensuring application forms, payment instructions and related information is up to date on the web;
- Updating financial information on the back end of the website;
- Preparation of weekly and bi-annual statistical reporting to the team;
- Welcoming students on site for the commencement of approximately 30 courses a year and conferral ceremonies;
- Work with the Head of the Centre and web administrator in the setting up of new courses;
- Work with course leaders and administrators in the running of courses;
- Work with the Programme and Operations Manager to ensure implementation of best practice in relation to course administration.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong numeracy skills, a good eye for detail, and ability to carry out accurate and precise work under pressure and time constraints.
- Accounting experience and/or training essential;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team;
- Demonstrable proficiency in using database and spreadsheet systems, in particular excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Methodical approach to work;
- Excellent time-management for regular academic deadlines;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks;
- Strong interpersonal and ICT skills;
- Knowledge of third level/professional education systems desirable.
- Willingness to work flexible hours (occasional Saturday and evening work will be required).
This role would suit someone with a high level of administration skills, customer service skills and an expertise in database systems and Excel, with proven experience in accounting and accounts receivables.
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic working environment with good working condiations and flexability:
If you are interested in the above or any other finance roles please contact Yavoenn Rafter Ph: 679799. or e-mail: email@example.com