For our Eggplant Software Team we are looking for an Account Director with experience in our market - continuous functional test automation (CFTA) solutions . You will strengthen our existing DACH team and work from either Germany or Switzerland (100% remote work is possible).
Are you the most senior member of the direct sales team, leading by example and generating large ($250k+ ACV) enterprise deals across your territory?
We are looking for you if you are a talented Account Director with great energy, leadership, and initiative - always driving our team performance and enterprise sales deals within your territory.
By identifying, qualifying and closing new business across new logos or your existing customers you demonstrate the ability to consistently generate revenue and exceed quotas.
You are skilled at managing enterprise technology sales environments from start to finish and blend a high level of intellectual horsepower with the ability to listen and collaborate effectively - especially with DevOps and ITOM teams.
• Build a territory plan to ensure you consistently meet or exceed your quarterly sales quota
• Create and execute a strategy for pipeline generation across your entire territory
• Design and execute strategic customer account plans to ensure customer health and satisfaction but identify a clear plan for account growth. This will be a documented plan owned by the Account Director and supported by Executive Management, Sales VPs and Customer Success, Eggplant Support and Eggplant Technical Services
• Be the leading expert in key use cases and go to market strategies to ensure successful execution of your strategy
• Proactively execute customer contract renewals within your territory
• Generate and close new pipeline across existing customer and prospects within your territory
• Provide a consultative enterprise sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota.
• Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to leaders on opportunities as required
• Leverage and follow existing Eggplant sales processes to ensure the successful closing of opportunities. This includes Salesforce updates, MEDDICCL, ClosePlan and VisualzeROI.
• Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive opportunities to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
• Experienced: 10+ years enterprise software sales experience with a proven track record of breaking into new accounts and navigating through complex sales processes with DevOps/ITOM/similar IT teams and engaging with senior business stakeholders
• Communicator: Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements with customers
• Team player: You leverage the right resources at the right time and proactively engage management where necessary to ensure forward momentum on all your pipeline generation and pipeline progression activities.
• Lead by example: You are recognized as an expert in your field. Other direct sales team members will look to you as an example of how to operate via your performance and day to day activities.
• Results Driven Strong bias for action and will aggressively pursue opportunities and navigate external and internal obstacles
• Naturally curious: You ask the right questions and enjoy solving complex problems
• Educated: Bachelor’s degree required
• Willing to Travel: 30-50% travel required
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations: GERMANY or SWITZERLAND (location flexible)
Job ID : 38135