Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
PST or MSW time zones
This will be working with AFCO's west coast clients.
Under direct supervision, support outside sales to solicit, develop and maintain producing client relationships while meeting or exceeding the company’s sales and profit goals. Provide competitive quoting and underwriting of premium finance loan quotes to retail agents and follow-up to secure quote and renewal opportunities. Ensure quotes given are within scope of corporate pricing and underwriting guidelines to meet profitability goals. Review premium finance agreements received for acceptance to ensure they are within the proper legal and operational guidelines. Make telemarketing solicitations to support/drive sales results and provide reports to management tracking territory performance versus established goals. Work in a near paperless process flow where all underwriting, quoting and processing activity is completed electronically via a web-based environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Perform quoting, underwriting, price negotiation and telemarketing efforts for assigned geographic territory. Ensure all territory pricing is competitive, underwriting is complete and accurate, and credit and profitability standards are maintained while working to exceed monthly territory budget objective and metrics.
2. Responsible for building and developing solid agent client relationship via timely delivery of quotes, contracts and other information as requested or required by retail agent clients.
3. Make outbound calls to improve sales, following up on and soliciting business opportunities. Track all pertinent relationship-level sales data via Contact Relationship Management (CRM) software.
4. Report any lost quote opportunities and marketing intelligence for the territory.
5. Work in conjunction with Loan Processing Department to review loan documents to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with all regulatory and operational requirements. Request any loan funding arrangements and approval of loans within assigned authority limits. Verify loan details prior to, and in some cases after, loan processing.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. Strong math aptitude
1. Associate’s degree in finance or business-related field
2. Commercial insurance and financial services experience
3. Proven internal sales performance and relationship management via account or territory management
Salary range (depending on experience):
$40,000 to $50,000
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify