SaaSquatch is changing the way companies do customer marketing.
Through our unique platform and years of experience we’re helping the biggest companies in the world remove the most unenjoyable parts of customer marketing to unlock amazing topline revenue and customer loyalty results.
We are actively seeking a highly motivated and results oriented Inside Sales Executive with prior experience and proven results to join our successful team!
Do you enjoy the challenger approach to sales? Do you have a great work ethic? Do you take pride in listening to and working with customers and sharing your marketing expertise? Then we should talk!
The ideal candidate is tech savvy, experienced with marketing technology, organized, efficient, and enjoys every part of the sale cycle. This person has B2B consultative selling experience in Industry with a proven track record of identifying opportunities and driving them to closed sales.
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound and inbound leads and nurture the relationship through closing of the deal
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise around digital marketing, specifically customer referral and loyalty programs
- Provide prospects with the benefits of our services
- Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target markets
- Maintains professional communication with management regarding activities, customer needs, and other business opportunities
- Consistently achieving goals and expectations
- Must possess exceptional phone, webinar and in person communication skills
- Coachable person looking to learn the best practices from the industry leader
- Bachelors degree
- 2-4 years sales experience – Enterprise SaaS Software sales exp is a PLUS
- Ability to successfully multi-task and manage concurrent selling situations
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Successful candidates must be able to work independently, enjoy multi-tasking and speaking with clients.
- Able to contribute market feedback and the voice of the customer to multi-functional teams
- Strong collaborator
- Interest and experience in constantly evolving sales processes
- Experience selling technical solutions to digital marketing and product teams
- Ability to understand complex technical variables and align multiple key stakeholders inside an organization
- Have B2B consultative or challenger selling experience
- Knowledge of RFP’s and buying processes for global brands
Remote work may be considered for exceptional candidates but a base in Canada is preferred.