Remote FriendlySales And MarketingAmericasInternship
VTEX is the only multitenant commerce platform capable of unifying experiences in all sales channels. With a robust solution, scalable cloud infrastructure, and powerful tooling, our platform accelerates the transformation of complex operations.
2500+ online stores of varying sizes and segments, with operations in 32 countries and global expansion, have at VTEX the solution for the online sale of their products, among them major names such as Sony, Motorola, Walmart, Whirlpool, Coca-Cola, Stanley Black & Decker, and Nestlé.
TRUST TO BE TRUSTED: We believe with eyes closed and delegate responsibilities. To be trustworthy, you need honesty, transparency, and consistency in quality and performance. This is the great pillar of all relationships that involve VTEX within and outside the company. We’re trust-first.
BUILD FOR COMMUNITY: It’s all about being ready to grow and reach new levels with others. Have a clear purpose, collective thinking, and a flexible essence, and you’re building for the community. We are global, but we’re audacious enough to aim for the stars.
BE BOLD: Boldness is about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to make mistakes or take risks. We test new alternatives, walk into the unknown and explore possibilities no one thought about. To be bold is to apologize instead of asking for permission.
ABOUT THE TEAM AND THE OPPORTUNITY
Platform Sales VTEX for Argentina - Uruguay - Paraguay - Bolivia
Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sales and Marketing of VTEX is looking for a person with sales profile. We look for the Commercial Manager with flexible, dynamic profile and knowledge of the industry.
This person indisputably needs to have fluent or native English because the exposure with the language will be intense and immediate. Also, Portuguese is a nice to have.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
● Be the first point of contact for business opportunities from Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia.
● Internally work with the areas of Marketing, Product, Operations and IT of our potential client.
● Implement, together with the team, the actions that optimize the adoption of the platform and its different services in the target clients and within VTEX
● Advise clients in the design and start-up of their e-commerce projects and assist them in the start-up of their operations with VTEX.
● Negotiate business agreements interacting intensively with the senior management of the client and implement the necessary actions to develop a long-term relationship.
● Promote the development of e-commerce in these industries, generating alliances with Chambers, Associations and other relevant partners.
● Monitor the performance of the industries in charge, identify opportunities for improvement, up-selling or cross-selling and lead projects internally interacting with the product, technology, marketing and operations teams.
● Relationship and development of business opportunities within our portfolio of corporate clients (some of them regional).
● Management and follow-up of periodic meetings with Key Decision Makers within the client.
● Preparation of operations performance reports.
● Act as the bridge between the opportunities generated by VTEX and the Partner Ecosystem
● Detect business opportunities and design the development plan, interacting.
● Become a Reference Voice for Ecommerce and Digital Business Industry, sharing knowledge and earning trust.
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO HAS
● Proven Ecommerce and/or Retail Ecommerce Knowledge (mandatory)
● Advanced English (mandatory) and Portuguese (optional)
● Problem-resolution mindset
● Marketing or IT Skills
● Social and outgoing, “commercial” approach.
● Analytic/math skills
● SalesForce, Pipedrive, and Trello
● Knowledge of the VTEX Platform is highly rated
● Competitive salary
● Flexible schedule
● Business Trips
● Reimbursement of 65% for language learning courses (English, Spanish and Portuguese)
● Annual bonus of up to 2 monthly salaries, based on VTEX Global guidelines and targets
• Annual Profit-sharing
• Flexible work schedule
• Health insurance, OSDE 410
• Language scholarship: 65% subsidies in English, Spanish and Portuguese courses
• Discounts on samshop.com; OSTER and DIA
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We believe that inclusion inspires innovation and strong teams thrive inside diverse environments. We are committed to a hiring process that ensures equal opportunities for all, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
VTEX continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.