Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We are looking for a tenacious Emerging EMEA Lead Account Director to join the Emerging Markets team. This team works specifically with partners (for scale of growth and speed to value) with the aim of growing net new business. This role allows the whole of the CEE region for you to choose and define your markets, allowing your true entrepreneurial skills to thrive. The opportunity within this segment is huge. This is no ordinary role, no ordinary team and no ordinary company!
Insight on your impact
- Identify, build and lead key sales opportunities, while closely engaging Partners for pre-sales support and Customer implementation
- Build and drive Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating sophisticated prospect environments to align both Partners and Customer Prospects around the Anaplan solution
- Develop and execute joint value propositions, and Partner/Customer centric strategic plans
- Utilize Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to lead sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Evangelize the Commercial Market team and our mandate, as it expands within the region
- Use your local of the partner ecosystem to support the Recruitment and use partners and existing customers to build your Anaplan “franchise”
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- Ideally 10 years+ software sales experience - preferably selling EPM, ERP or BI software solutions ideally into Central & Eastern European regions
- Additional languages (at native level) – Polish/Russian/Czech highly advantageous
- Experience selling into commercial & Enterprise companies
- Proven Experience in either Banking/FSI, Retail, E-Commerce, Shared Services Centers, Telecommunications, Manufacturing a big plus
- Experience with Partner Eco-Systems or selling through Partners & GSI’s
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Anaplan solution quickly
- Consultative selling skills; customer and partner oriented
- Balanced decision making and ability to take initiative—Get Stuff Done
- Ability to understand and navigate in a sophisticated sales/software environment
- Consistent track record to meet and exceed a sales quota
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history , see our recognitions and achievements , and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
Can’t find the perfect role for you? New opportunities are opening up daily: http://anaplan.com/CAREERS
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.