Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2. We've also recently been recognized as a top 5 B2B tech company in the Chicago area.
As a result of our growth, we have opened an office in Australia and are hiring an Account Executive!
A Spark Hire Account Executive is the expert hunter and closer in our sales org. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality. You will consistently be adding to and closing out pipeline fortified by both you and our pre-sale team. You are a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for Spark Hire because you agree that Spark Hire is an integral component of the hiring process.
What you'll do
- Conduct virtual product demonstrations with prospective clients and advise on how the technology can be integrated into their businesses
- Showcase the value of Spark Hire’s platform and personalize this value-based approach by becoming a subject matter expert (e.g. market segment, job titles, industry, etc)
- Close new client accounts employing a consultative sales approach
- Hand off new clients to the Customer Success Team ensuring a smooth onboarding experience
- Identify new target markets and report on emerging trends within existing market groups
- Master the tools in our sales stack to efficiently nurture and close deals in your pipeline
- Be organized and diligent in your research, note-taking and correspondence
- Maintain a strong pipeline with a minimum number of top accounts and corresponding contract value
- Prepare relevant monthly sales reports and pipeline projections
- Provide feedback and insight into the development team where appropriate
- Exceed monthly revenue targets as a product of maintaining healthy metrics and KPIs
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of strong ICT sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience with modern sales enablement/CRM tools (Outreach.io, Salesforce)
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Above average critical thinking skills
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Unrelenting competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be a coachable closer
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Polished communication and writing skills
This role offers a competitive salary of $65,000 - $75,000 AUD along with a generous commission / bonus structure.
If you're looking to be part of a fast growing startup and spearhead our efforts in the Australian market, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.