We are seeking an Account Executive with proven enterprise level success within Software sales including SaaS Marketing, CRM, Data, Mobile or Analytics experience. We require an entrepreneurial, driven and experienced sales professional to develop new Enterprise, Mid-Market opportunities within various vertical markets, including Retail, eCommerce, Telco, Financial Services and Travel.
They will work with senior leaders to develop a successful sales strategy, through profiling and researching market opportunities, define and influence entire decision-making process and work with key stakeholders, C-level contacts and key 3rd party influencers such as GSIs and Digital Agencies in the accounts to develop differentiated solutions for our prospective customers.A career with Acoustic allows you to work on the cutting edge of technology, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customers’ biggest marketing challenges.
Headquartered in New York City and serving a global audience, we’re looking for bright employees to help us shape the future of marketing. Our experiences with corporate and startup culture have informed our drive to create the best of both: a culture our teams will continue to influence as we grow. Acoustic is a growing, global enterprise Marketing Automation SaaS company.
- Develop new Enterprise and SME business in various vertical markets
- Work across the business to develop ongoing pipeline of opportunity using Marketing, Inside Sales and Channel support whilst also pro-actively prospecting via own networking, cold-calling, events, marketing lead follow-up
- Work autonomously to close sales processes to ensure you meet or exceed productivity and quota targets
- Develop detailed understanding the Acoustic Solution and product set, delivering value propositions to prospective clients, with the ability to deep dive into customer requirements and understanding of their challenges to offer best solution
- Manage RFP processes, responsibility to work with Solutions to develop, write and deliver solution-based sales proposals
- Own client meetings, deliver technical demonstrations alongside Solutions team
- Own the Negotiating process, successful work with stakeholders on contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Finance, Legal and Contracts teams
- Take ownership of pipeline management, CRM updates, forecasting and report accordingly to senior management and other business functions
- 5+ years sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling SaaS solutions – preference given to those with proven experience of selling Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Mobile Solutions into the market.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment. Hunter mindset.
- Ability to assess customer business, determine solution fit, quantify business benefits and demonstrate a solution to customers and prospects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Inside Sales, Marketing, Client success Managers and 3rd party Channel Business Partners
- Proven Track record of over-achieving quota
- Effective account/contact research
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Effective discovery skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fleunt in French and English
The ideal candidate will operate with a sense of urgency, be customer focused, collaborative, motivated, thoughtful, action oriented, data driven, with a passion for excellence to serve the best interests of the