Feedzai is AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use Feedzai’s machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
You are a natural hunter and enjoy going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop Feedzai’s relationships with Australian Issuers.
You will lead the creation, development and expansion of revenue-producing activities within the client. You will be responsible for developing buyer and senior level relationships, identifying new business opportunities and protecting and growing the overall book of business. This is a quota-carrying, revenue generating role.
- Create and execute a comprehensive strategic sales plan to serve as a roadmap for establishing and developing the Feedzai client relationship using your thorough understanding of clients' strategic initiatives that may be supported by Feedzai’s products and services
- Use your network of contacts to drive business with Australian issuing banks and financial services companies building lasting relationships and winning new accounts
- Achieve client-specific revenue and growth targets, execute on sales activities to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets within strategic and associated accounts
- Own the Feedzai relationship with the client--across objectives, opportunities, power map strategies, concerns and barriers; responsible for originating, managing and building strong personal relationships with key client executives, line of business decision-makers and influencers
- Identify new business opportunities, develop new senior level relationships, nurture and grow existing
- Own the Feedzai growth plan and drive Feedzai’s position with client upward
- 5+ years of key account sales experience selling fraud prevention solutions into Australian Issuers
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of the financial services, fraud and payments industries and product specific businesses
- Adept with financial and operational analysis and business case development
- Talented negotiator who is a pro at complex sales--a Hunter
- Ability to understand and demonstrate Feedzai’s products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Eager, ambitious, energetic, dedicated, and a solid work ethic—in other words someone who thrives in the environment of a fast-moving, industry-disrupting, groundbreaking start-up
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.