Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Account Executive, Switzerland
Workday is changing the game and bringing enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to organizations around the world. Our solutions combine a lower cost of ownership with a modern approach to ERP applications. Dave Duffield, our founder, and former Peoplesoft founder, and Aneel Bhusri, Silicon Valley veteran, are forging a compelling and market disrupting organization and want to find the best and brightest to help aggressively grow the company.
As a Workday Sales Representative, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization.
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you will help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
• Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
• Provide support for marketing activities and events
• Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
• Mentor new presales and sales managers
• Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
• Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an ERP environment
• Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
• Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
• Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swiss-German
• Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
• A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
As a part of the Workday application process, candidates applying to some roles may be asked to complete an assessment by pymetrics. If the pymetrics assessment applies to the role you will be asked to do the assessment after submitting your application. Workday reviews the pymetrics results as one factor alongside other candidate qualifications to help identify the best fit for Workday.