In less than 2 years, ubble has become an iconic French player in online identity verification. Its technologies based on real-time video recognition is unique in the world. Traditional players (Carrefour, Crédit Agricole, etc.) and start-ups (Heetch, Bolt, Side, Stuart, etc.) are already among our convinced customers. In the heart of French-tech, ubble offers a pleasant, inspiring and dynamic work environment. 30 employees have already joined us to make the project grow.
Your missions :
The sales team currently has fewer than 10 people and is set to grow rapidly. Now is the perfect time to join us and help us score.
The Account Executive position is at the heart of ubble's growth. Responsibilities are important, with total ownership of the opportunities that are addressed.
What you will do concretely:
- Qualification and closing of opportunities
- Production of accounts and key account management
- Pro-active participation in the structuring of the sales team
- Identification and discovery of new market segments
Identity verification is a strategic subject for our customers. At the crossroads between the acquisition of new users, cyber security and compliance, our buying-centers are often of high level (C-level). The sales manager advises them on many expert subjects: Digital identity, biometrics, GDPR, technical integration, user experience ... But don't worry! We’ll help you build your skills.
Our technologies are just waiting to be discovered. The job of the Account Executive is to understand the needs of his customers, and to respond convincingly with our technologies.
Your Profile :
We are looking for a person with high potential, who will allow our sales team to score by structuring a robust Growth :
- Harmony with ubble culture (agility, entrepreneurial spirit)
- Ability to work in a team (questioning, humility, challenge culture)
- Ability to learn quickly (curiosity, fast appropriation of new subjects, logical and creative spirit)
- BAC + 4 or BAC + 5 profile, training in business or engineering school, Faculty, IAE, IEP ...
- Senior profile or 3+ Experience in sales, strategy consulting, ...
- Fluent in French & English, other European language is a +
Our proposition :
- An opportunity to build your position and take responsibility
- The opportunity to learn every day from your peers, including the founders
- An attractive package to define according to profile A strong, healthy corporate culture based on mutual support and high standards International perspectives
Our Hiring process :
- We receive your application, your future manager will contact you for an alignment telephone discussion.
- He sends you a "home assignment", which you will have 1 week to complete and send back to him.
- We invite you to come and meet us physically for an afternoon of immersion. All the ubblers participate, this will allow you to meet 6 of your future colleagues, during 3 interviews - in a period of confinement these 3 interviews will of course take place remotely.