Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As Partnerships Account Manager, Spain you will guide regional content creators development, identify and acquire new content opportunities and work on strategic projects tied to content growth. You will be the contact for individual creators and other broadcasting partners in Spain. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the creator market in the region, have client management experience, a customer service mentality and complete tasks under evolving timelines. You also have a passion for gaming and the desire to turn that passion into a career.
· Manage relationships with existing partnered content creators
· Assist individual creators with maximising their use of the platform
· Develop content creators to use the platform
· Develop new acquisition opportunities, from outreach to contract negotiation and execution
· Manage local strategic projects which provide value to broadcasters
· Report important performance metrics and goals
· Work with Marketing, BD, PR, Sales, and Content teams
· Gather feedback on Twitch products and present to company partners
· Bridge the language barrier between Twitch and the local community