Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
The Enphase Account Manager role plays a critical role in insuring sales coverage of the rapidly growing Enphase Installer Network and delivers against profitable revenue objectives through the Enphase authorized distribution network.
The Account Manager role is preferably based in Melbourne, but remote working is possible under the right circumstances. The role is responsible for driving optimal revenue growth from their account portfolio within the defined territory.
Responsibilities - Business Development
- Continuously profile, qualify and close; new & existing Enphase Installers in assigned territory/territories.
- Understand the Enphase solutions portfolio and installer business proposition, identify key decision makers within each account and actively work towards becoming a trusted advisor
- Work in collaboration with Regional Sales Managers to on-board and bring installers up to speed to the point that Enphase Energy becomes an integral part of their business and to where they can be promoted to management by Regional Sales Managers
- Regularly track, analyze, and report key sales data with new and existing Accounts in the assigned territory /territories.
- Systematically collect actionable customer and market intelligence.
Responsibilities - Sales Support & Training
- Liaise with nominated contacts within the Enphase authorized distribution partner organization, undertake specific actions and tasks to aid in the “Sell In” process – as defined by the Sales Director.
- Participate in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Deliver sales and basic installation best practices training to Installation and Distribution partners
- Accompany Regional Sales Managers/Training managers for training support as needed; Participate in new product launches, roadshows, industry events, new commercial customer acquisitions, etc.
- Generate and update training presentations for sales staff and training events
- Assist sales & wider cross functional team-members with troubleshooting, providing feedback and/or administrative tasks as needed.
Responsibilities - Customer Service & Support
- Proactively support and enable a named account portfolio of qualified installers and act as their Primary point of contact throughout the sales cycle by following the SFDC-enabled Enphase Sales Process
- Coordinate customer satisfaction escalations with customer service to ensure positive customer experience
- Document all customer & sales activity in a central CRM platform SalesForce.com.
Company Policy & Procedures
Abide by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual. Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years Inside Sales experience (relevant experience) in a B2B environment.
- Good proficiency with CRM, Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point suite.
- Working knowledge of the solar industry preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering against sales quota & key sales objectives.
- Process-focused, organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with good time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and networking skills.
- Engaging, confident, energetic telephone personality with excellent people skills
- Analytical thinker with good research skills
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Driven with high degree of initiative
- Persuasive and ability to negotiate
- Relationship building
- Creative thinking & problem solving
- Determination to meet goals and objectives