Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Around the world, customers in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
As the industry leader in Paper Process & Water Technology applications, Nalco Water Paper are growing and need talented people to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
About the role:
Nalco Water Paper, an Ecolab Company, seeks an Account Manager / District Representative to join our industry leading team in Hobart. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts within the area. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
• Generate and execute sales plans with existing customer base and in assigned competitively held accounts
• Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
• Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
• Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water
By nature, you will demonstrate:
• An innate ability to quickly develop rapport and build strong working relationships with users of the products and chemical treatment programs.
• A pro-active approach to learning the technical aspects of the business.
• A strong aptitude for sales
• Can perform both individually and in a team environment.
• High commitment to Safety, Environment, Occupational Health and Quality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Technically, you will have:
• Ideally be degree qualified in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy or Science
• Strong technical problem-solving ability.
• A desire to work in the water treatment and process chemical business.
• Previous water treatment experience and/or successful sales experience is favourable
• Valid driver’s license
Life at ECOLAB:
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome.
We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Rewarding company superannuation
• Health and Well-being Subsidy of $250 per year
• Purchased Additional Annual Leave option and MY Days bonus leave program, giving employees up to 7 weeks off per year!
• Rewarding Bonus and Incentive programs
• Attractive Staff Product Discounts
• Access to the Ecolab holiday house in Lake Taupo NZ
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get social with us:
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, supporting a diverse work environment to drive innovation and growth.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Hear how our team is taking on meaningful challenges.
Learn what it’s like to be a Senior Food Retail Services Territory Representative from Jamie as she shares her experience at Ecolab and what she loves most about her job.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families.
We offer benefits to support our associates’ health and wellness, such as healthcare and time-away policies. We also offer benefits designed to promote our associates’ financial well-being, including short- and long-term financial incentives and retirement income and planning.
Specific offerings may vary by location. For more detailed information, please speak with your recruiter.
…helping customers run their businesses more efficiently.
…working with hospitality customers to provide safe environments for their guests.
…reducing costs for customers as well as streamlining their operational practices.
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Chat with Erica, our virtual recruiting assistant