Partner Account Manager CCSP - SOLA in Buenos Aires | Careers at Buenos Aires Skip Branding Skip to content
- Search jobs
- Returning applicants
- Find a job
- Job categories
- Life at Red Hat
OPEN FOR ALL
We are Red Hat and we're hiring
Search jobs Red Hat supports individuals with disabilities and provides reasonable accommodations to job applicants. If you need assistance completing our online job
application, email firstname.lastname@example.org . General inquiries, such as those regarding the status of a job application, will not receive a reply.
Find a job
- Sales + Services
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Life at Red Hat
- About Red Hat
- Our culture
- What is open source?
- Diversity and inclusion
- Candidate info guide
See what's happening in our offices around the world
- Copyright © 2021 Red Hat, Inc.
Partner Account Manager CCSP - SOLA in Buenos Aires | Careers at Buenos Aires Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning applicants, log in here
Partner Account Manager CCSP - SOLA
Location Buenos Aires Posting date 2 days ago (3/31/2021 11:09 AM) Job ID 85840 Category Alliance or Partner Sales
Manage the strategic partnership with Tier 2 global certified cloud services provider (CCSP) partners like Rackspace, CenturyLink, and Verizon among others within the South Latin America Spanish Speaking (SOLA) region. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Partner Account Manager for the CCSP team to join us in Buenos Aires, Argentina. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of contact in SOLA for the listed named CCSP accounts. You'll need to have a good understanding of how best to work with cloud providers to help shape the use of Red Hat's technologies, serving as an internal advocate, and helping forge the collaboration with the Red Hat's sales teams and local partner account managers. As a Partner Account Manager, you will build upon the strategic alliances with accounts to ensure that we jointly offer solutions compelling for the market. You'll own the strategic plan for said business within SOLA and you'll be responsible for working with the country leadership teams and local partner and alliance leads to implement the plan. This role has a transactional management component and a medium and long-term business development component, so you will also be expected to target and develop additional CCSP partners as necessary.
Primary job responsibilities
- Meet booking targets and work with regional and in-country leadership and alliance teams to support the strategic goals of the plan
- Initiate and create regional and in-country programs, including joint marketing, enablement, and sales programs, with target partner accounts
- Ensure that Red Hat's solutions are sold with and through said CCSP partners by incorporating our technology into partners’ sales and marketing motions
- Coordinate with the worldwide Business and Global Business Development teams to ensure that SOLA partner and market requirements are incorporated into the global go-to-market strategy as and when necessary
- Grow and strengthen executive relationships with Tier 2 global cloud providers through quarterly business reviews (QBRs), executive planning engagements, and by developing personal relationships with senior executives
- Work with sales teams to support joint sales engagement and assist them in closing opportunities
- Help with sales queries and manage the end-to-end process for lead tracking, working with the regional sales managers and sales and global leadership teams; provide weekly management of forecasts and sales activity
- Meet partner satisfaction goals
- Work with partners and broader partner ecosystem to target competitive opportunities and segments in the market; develop plans to engage these opportunities
- Guide general country managers, sales managers, and alliance managers on how to maximize incremental impact from the listed partnerships
- Work as part of a matrixed sales organization to help manage opportunities from nurturing to closure efficiently and within the business guidelines and forecasted expectations
- Ability to manage complex partner relationships on various levels
- Ability to build connections between people across teams and manage multiple workstreams
- Experience working in the high-tech industry; software or open source fields, large direct and indirect global account business development, and sales
- Experience with partner or alliance management and working with global cloud providers and managed service providers (MSPs)
- Understanding of how cloud providers operate internally and how they deliver customer-facing initiatives and campaigns; experience working for or within a cloud provider a plus
- Ability to get things done through inspiration and persuasion
- Good commercial skills with analytical, presentation, and planning skills
- Sales and marketing leadership skills
- Ability to create and articulate strategies and translate them into measurable objectives and plans
- Solid ability to work as a part of a team with the ability to inspire and manage cross-functional virtual teams, including sales, presales, product management, programs, and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partner and internal executive-level relationships
- Ability to build and manage account and partner plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated with initiative; good at building and maintaining relationships
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Apply Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...