EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
EthosEnergy is currently looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager based in Perth, Australia. The position will assume overall responsibility for the assigned territories in terms of development and implementation of an appropriate sales and marketing strategy in order to deliver significant growth in sales and margin targets for EthosEnergy products and services. The position will also work closely with our operations/executions and facilities team(s) to ensure quality services at all times.
- Developing business relationships with existing and new customers.
- Managing the end user sales activity for the territory including development and implementation of sales strategy.
- Preparing and delivering on business sales plans, forecasts, sales campaigns and travel budgets.
- Promoting the brand of ‘OneEthos’.
- Identifying and pursuing appropriate business opportunities.
- Growing the business by identifying new opportunities and routes to market for EthosEnergy products and services.
- Maintaining and developing regional agency agreements.
- Support the identification and assist the development of preferred suppliers and subcontractor agreements within the region involving technical services, workshops and local labour pools.
- Effecting negotiation and securing orders for parts and services through effective internal liaison with tendering, technical support and commercial teams, etc.
- Minimizing the Company’s exposure to liabilities and maximizing any opportunities to enhance profitability.
- Providing support to assist with handling of orders for the region including debt collection activities.
- Utilizing and updating the Company’s ’CRM’ system (Salesforce) as required during the course of executing the defined responsibilities.
- Ensuring that all applicable Company Standing Instructions, including those relating to Health and Safety, are personally complied with.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, CRM software (Salesforce) and other Sales support packages.
- Use of remote working communications tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Database software; Internet software; Project Management software and other Microsoft Office software product.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility with a basic understanding of component manufacturing.
- Minimum of 10 years working at an executive level and an ability to demonstrable a strong network at executive/senior level.
- Extensive technical sales applications experience within the Utilities, IPP, Industrial or Oil & Gas environment(s).
- Primary experience working with mature Gas Turbine applications within GE fleet (25/140MW) and Solar fleet (3.5/15MW).
- Proven track record in delivering sales growth in a technically complex high value product and service environment specifically related to Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Generators.
- Candidate must have the necessary credentials to be employed in the designated location.
- A four-year BS degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or commensurate market experience is required as well as a demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement.