The Account Manager is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to clients by assisting in executing, delegating and following up on work assignments. The Account Manager will facilitate daily communications with team members, clients, and customers.
- Ensure that the contracted services comply with client expectations, program guidelines, and turnaround commitments. Provide daily status reports.
- Receive, research, and resolve client questions and complaints when appropriate. Facilitate oral and/or written communications to ensure clients receive timely and efficient service.
- Maintain necessary documentation related to communication. Review and identify potential client-related issues and proactively seek potential solutions; update manager as necessary.
- Maintain client program information, the CRM system, and account records and ensure that current information is accessible to all team members. Write and evaluate client service order revisions and updates.
- Communicate information regarding survey/work status, turnaround time, client status, and/or issues to the Manager.
- Write, review, and present change requests to Managers, as needed.
- Oversee report quality, accuracy and data integrity. Create and produce ad hoc client reports upon request.
- Administer client projects related to current business, special programs or new client requests.
- Meet established performance expectations for quantity and quality of work performed.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of four years' work experience in customer service, public relations or related field required.
- Strong organizational skills are needed to manage multiple tasks/priorities.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Market Research Experience.
- Project Management Experience.
- Excellent PC knowledge, including Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong mathematical, spelling, and grammar skills as demonstrated by successful completion of pre-employment tests.
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor are musts
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- High attention to detail.