Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Opportunity for a Account Manager (m/f/d) to join HBT Business during time of expansion for our business. As a key member of the sales team within our BMS division, you will use your sales experience and technical knowledge to provide integrator, specifiers and end-users customers with market leading building automation, connected and service solutions. The successful applicant will have a chance to grow into an ambitious Sales Manager role. If you are looking to forge a career within an innovative global business, please apply. At Honeywell, we want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
· Generate new business, selling solutions
· Work with customers and team members to build a deep understanding of needs and
propose technical solutions
· Pivoting sales growth activities into BMS verticals (Healthy buildings, Pharma, Education, Data Centers, Hospitals)
· Support and maintain business relationships, engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs
· Participate in conferences, fairs and customer meetings
• Communicate differentiated value proposition and product applications to articulate a comprehensive solution to customers
• Utilize value selling approach to differentiate and demonstrate desire to maximize customer’s growth and profitability
• Prioritize opportunities and leverages necessary resources to close “must-win” deals
• Effectively engage in senior level customer meetings to discuss customer’s business opportunity and explore how BMS can address and resolve these issues.
What’s in it for you?
· Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
· Join a progressive team where most leaders are promoted from within
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
· A global workplace where you can learn something new every day from a diverse population of problem solvers and doers
· An environment where individuals can succeed professionally and personally, advancing their career trajectory while solving their customers’ biggest challenge
We’re looking for
· An experienced Sales Consultant / Sales Engineer with a track record of success into control, measurement and regulation technology market
· German and English at business level
· Validated experience prospecting for opportunities and proven previous customer acquisition experience
· Experience in navigating across multi matrix company organizations
· Passion for proactive and competitive business development and growth with a hunter attitude
· A confident communicator able to build mutually beneficial customer relationships
• Intelligent and articulate with excellent presentation skills
• Demonstrated relationship management and consultative selling aptitude
• Proven experience acquiring and selling to new customers and passion for “hunting” new client opportunities
Honeywell is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. Our core businesses – Aerospace, Building Technologies, Safety and Productivity Solutions and Performance Materials and Technologies – are leaders in their respective industries, driving solutions that make people’s lives better every day. Chances are that there are Honeywell products all around you right now.
SBC is your partner for automation in buildings, industry and infrastructure - from building automation, industrial plants and infrastructure automation in transport and tunnels to energy, water, and district heating and cooling. SBC provides innovative technologies and modular, open and flexible automation products for system integrators, planners and OEMs.
The success of SBC is built on the PLC platform Saia PCD designed for long-term availability and offers a free programmable, robust and fast redundant hardware combined with web services, open communication standards and multiple protocol support.
The CODESYS programmed SBC QronoX IEC controller completes the application field where redundant, cyber-secure controllers are needed to guarantee uninterrupted operation and process redundancy.
CentraLine is known as Honeywell's partner brand for integrated building management and is one of the fastest growing brands in this sector. For over a decade, it has been offering systems that are precisely tailored to the demands of commercial, public, and mixed-usage buildings across Europe.
CentraLine solutions are based on leading Honeywell technology, such as the Niagara framework, enabling truly integrated building management – from HVAC control, lighting and shading, access control, fire alarm systems, lifts, elevators, etc. through to complete energy management solutions. The focus is on optimizing energy consumption by networking the various systems within a building.