As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Corporate Account Manager to join its industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for developing and expanding new and existing national accounts in the Data Centre industry. Through outstanding presentation skills and style, you’ll help our customers be more profitable by saving water, energy and waste.
We are OPEN to candidates living anywhere in the UK and Europe.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Develop and expand existing and new national accounts in a designated industry segment
- Design and implement strategic business plans for national accounts
- Present value-add products and programs, highlighting impact to the customer’s business
- Ensure customer service delivery emphasizing the delivery of Nalco Water’s value proposition
- Build and secure major new business accounts at the corporate level
- Partner and lead service and sales teams to ensure that revenue and profit targets are met and delivery of Service Standards are consistent
- Develop key relationships within your assigned accounts and across the industry.
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of technical sales experience
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Overnight travel is a minimum of 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Demonstrated large account management success is in selected industry with executive-level relationship sales experience
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.