What we are searching for
You want to make a difference and have a passion for Esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to work with an international team on innovative solutions and new approaches.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day care taking across all partner’s activities from Marketing, Scheduling, Broadcasting, Technical Delivery, Social Media, PR and Editorial
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders such as editors, commentators, technicians, influencers and sales personnel.
- Secure and monitor the execution of contractual deliverables
- With an in-depth understanding of the partners’ services help to maximize internal and moreover external promotion around ESL’s content.
- Identify relevant content and storytelling opportunities and help to harness their potential.
- Track all activities, promotional opportunities, and content performance to identify additional possibilities to grow the business.
- Support with on-site unilateral activities such as interview requests, resource planning, production planning etc.
- Manage incoming footage requests
- Work closely with the internal departments to source and present all broadcast relevant information and assets to partners
- Gather partner KPIs and work closely with internal analytics team to assess performances and strategies.
- Support other departments with needed reports around the exposure of events and content
- Support the head of department and line manager on global and regional projects
Skills & Requirements
- C1+ English (Business)
- Degree (Bachelor / Master) in Business, Marketing, Media, Journalism or similar education
- 3 years career background in broadcast management, media rights, account management or broader broadcast environment
- Extensive understanding of moving-images copyrights as well as broadcast environments
- Extensive Skills in MS Office
- Think Digital First
Nice to have:
- Solid understanding of social media, marketing and story telling
- Additional IT Skills
- Understanding of the Esport Scene
- Background in Sports
- German Language Skills
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date, your address and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.