Corporate Account Manager / APP
Are you enthusiastic in understanding our customer’s needs in depth and further developing long-term relationship with one of our strategic customers?
We are looking for an experienced corporate account manager with extensive experience in Paper and Pulp industry, who has a proven track record of dealing with demanding key account across a region or globally that have a considerable impact on the business.
In this role you will act as one face to our customer, focus on customer’s corporate-level people, provide information on best practices, negotiate corporate-level agreements, sort out unsettled issues, improve customer satisfaction and further develop win-win business partnership with APP.
In this position, you will report to Director, Indonesia & Malaysia Region. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Please see the main responsibilities below:
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders, working as lead point of contact for all matters at corporate level incl. mill managers
- Keeping up to date with customer´s strategy and objectives, organization and people
- Expanding scope and paving the way for whole offering (frame agreements, contracts, standards etc.)
- Spread best practices from mill to mill
- Coordinating and leading of activities in the client interface at corporate level, including communication with the customer, visits, product promotion, sales and success of delivery, development projects, steering groups etc.
- Collecting and following customer feedback and satisfaction at corporate level
- Orders booked responsibility for whole offering at corporate level
- Promoting Valmet´s offering and solutions at corporate level, special focus on agreement-based business
- Identifying and documenting customer plans, needs and objectives and converting them into sales and development projects
- Knowing customer´s decision making and purchasing processes as well as investment acceptance process at corporate level and guiding us through it
- Working as a main negotiator or as support in sales projects, depending on the product. Agree the exact roles within the sales team
- Guiding sales teams towards bundling and value adding solutions
- Keeping up to date with changes in the market situation and competitor activities
- Actively follow up customer AR accounts at Valmet and participate to collection efforts
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Handling of major claims
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering-related science or paper making
- Deep expertise and rich experience of corporate account management
- Successful track record of dealing with demandingly key account across a region or globally that have a considerable impact on the business
- Financial acumen with analytical skills and commercial business mindset
- Proven ability of leading, guiding and influence others
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- Knowledge of key cultural differences and ability to adapt communication style accordingly
- Willingness and ability to travel
Did we catch your interest? Don’t miss this opportunity to work with our strategic customer in Indonesia. Please send your application with your CV via the link provided latest by August 31, 2020
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! [...]