OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
G’Day. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Founded 20 years ago and headquartered in Sydney, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 350 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’)
Working as an integral part of the high-performance Asia dealing team, the Account Manager will play a key role in managing and growing the Asia online-seller/e-commerce portfolio, ensuring an optimum level of service is provided to the existing customer base.
What you do:
- Deliver unparalleled customer service and dealing expertise to customers and internal stakeholders via telephone and email.
- Active outbound call function, following up and maintain consistent contact with existing customers.
- Focus efforts on reactivating dormant accounts and understanding market landscape
- Answering and processing a large volume of inbound calls.
- Booking and confirming customers transactions across OLS/e-commerce products.
- Responsible for the management and triage of the Asia Dealing inbox, replying to customer service, dealing and administrative emails.
- A thorough understanding of all OFX’s products, platforms and offerings.
- Understand and disseminate information relating to currency fluctuations and financial markets
- Respond to client queries across all facets of the payment process including tracking funds and coordinating responses with Operations and Settlements
What you bring:
High school diploma with further education, university/college degree is advantageous
Knowledge, skills, experience:
- 2+ years as an account manager in the import/export and e-commerce sector is required
- Languages – fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese, strong command of English
- Previous experience in the import/export and e-commerce sector
- Previous CRM system and navigation experience
- Sound numerical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate emotional resilience
- Integrity, reliability, strong work ethic, efficiency and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Team oriented and ability to work unsupervised
What it's like working at OFX:
We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
Global markets move fast and so do we. We work across borders and time zones, which helps make the world feel a little smaller. From San Francisco, Toronto to London, Dublin, Sydney, Auckland, Hong Kong & Singapore, there’s always a colleague to help.
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards.
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually.
- Always keep learning. Drive your own learning with LinkedIn learning, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning.
- We take pride in having a work/life balance and flexibility; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. Our OFXers enjoy Birthday leave to celebrate their birthday however they choose.
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also online), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
- We have some great perks. On-site barista, fresh fruit, showers with towel service.