Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : [...] is looking for an outstanding B2B Account Manager to continue our growth story and help us drive our business to the next level.
As a B2B Account Manager, you will develop our B2B catalog and act as a business advisor towards our high B2B sellers. Supported by a dedicated B2B category management team, you will use their insights to get the best offer for our Pro customers. Dealing on a daily basis with sellers, you will build and drive exceptional relationships and help them rocket their digital business.
Manage your portfolio and make it grow fast
- Advise and continuously negotiate on selection, pricing competitiveness and stock management
- Make sure the sellers respect demanding operational SLA to maximize customer satisfaction
- Follow closely the performances indicators to optimise the sales
- Identify and provide advice on how to improve any business input that drive growth and improve end customer experience
- Co-build the promotion agenda with marketing & category management teams
- Be the voice of B2B sellers at company level
Build long term relationships with sellers across your portfolio
- Act as an advisor to improve your portfolio performance
- Engage sellers and frequently share valuable insights to them
- Proactively build joint business plans
-Continuously negotiate better partnership terms for ManoMano
- Act as a point of escalation for seller issues, questions, or concerns
- Bac +5 graduated from a tier 1 Business School / Engineering School / University
- 4+ years of experience working in sales, account management, buying, consulting or marketing/merchandising
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce and the retail industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior business leaders
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel. SQL is a strong plus
- Autonomous and adaptable, able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Fluent in French and English both written and spoken
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »