The Customer Success Account Manager contributes to GeoComply’s success by owning the overall client experience for each assigned client group to develop and nurture trusted and strategic relationships. This will include the oversight of GeoComply clients, liaising with them on an ongoing basis, and ensuring long-term and successful relationships.
Our GeoComply team is a highly effective force, well-respected for our technical and subject matter expertise as well as our positive attitude and energy. As such, team members are generously rewarded with incentives, comprehensive benefits, and learning and development budgets.
GeoComply and its GeoGuard division operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions.
Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies, GeoComply has become the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decisioning engine.
Working as part of a can-do team-culture, there is no place for egos, soloists, or defensiveness. To be successful in our organization, you need an eager attitude, professionalism, and the confidence to willingly work to prove yourself and your ideas, to earn the trust of the organization.
Build it Better: We are a company of puzzle-solvers with big ambitions, who don’t shy away from issues too complex or painstaking for others. We find innovative and customer-oriented solutions to roadblocks while ensuring that our mission to deliver at the highest standards is maintained.
Build it Bigger: We are dreamers and builders with a bias for action. We lean into challenges and work collaboratively to stay on a problem until it is resolved, and then communicate openly and fairly to take steps to learn and improve. We do our best work as a team. Whether working as an individual contributor or as a manager, the success of the team always comes before individual success. Our best leaders grow themselves and their teams to make the next generation of leaders.
Build it Right: GeoComply was founded on the principle of doing things the right way. Details matter. We are trusted by our employees, customers, and by the regulators. The absolute quality and integrity of our product and deliverables is paramount. When we speak to an external party, we ensure that we are speaking with our voice: polite, correct, careful, and helpful. When we speak to an internal colleague, we ensure we use the same voice and are not afraid to be direct when the company values are at stake.
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversight of all Customer Success team activities and customer relations to ensure that we produce and deliver on a gold standard of customer care;
- Own overall relationships with each assigned client, establishing a trusted/strategic advisor relationship, developing the ability to understand and anticipate their current and future needs, and working strategically with them on how our products and services can support them and drive continued value;
- Ensure clients are supported through sales, on-boarding, and operational phases;
- Provide service delivery managers with client insights and information on client needs
- Understand the business and client value for new features and upcoming releases;
- Communicate new products, improvements, and product features to clients, and discuss value for each client;
- Facilitate client training including current and new product features and products offered;
- Coordinate with Customer Success team members, Marketing, Operations, Service Delivery, and Product Managers to develop and deliver training;
- Monitor and analyze client communication, including tickets, emails, requests; staying on top of client business needs in order to:
- Be proactive with clients’ needs, identify and prevent potential issues;
- Determine when clients might benefit from training, organize the training;
- Timely escalate clients’ requests, being aware of the current state of the requests, helping to remove blockers on those requests, and connecting the dots for reported issues with client’s situations (testing, launching, etc).
- Complete a SWOT analysis of the current client contact and issues resolution systems and processes as well as make a presentation to management with findings for improvement;
- Project management of specific tasks as required;
- Ensure client group service according to SLA requirements and try to achieve a 24-hour issue close for all tickets when possible (available on PagerDuty as assigned)
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process, and teams;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field or experience working professionally in Digital Technologies;
- Strong client experience orientation; by providing exceptional customer service in all interactions, including in-person and virtually;
- Experience liaising with internal and external technical teams, with the ability to communicate and recommend solutions to fit the client’s technical requirements;
- Fluent English skills in reading and writing;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to communicating with different parties such as to B2B clients, developers, operations, and infrastructure team members, across different time zones; as well as an understanding of North American culture and communication style;
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, with strong organizational and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships, both internally and externally, towards establishing strong working relationships;
- Ability to identify opportunities with our clients and link reported issues with client situations;
- Ability to understand business and client needs and proactively act on them;
- Ability to interpret contracts and terms and conditions;
- Ability to develop process and training documents for internal and client use;
- Strong conflict resolution skills;
- Experience with SDK integrations is an asset;
- Experience preparing reports and presentations, and data analysis is an asset;
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk, Kibana, Salesforce, and Atlassian is an asset;
- Knowledge of US gaming and sports betting compliance, regulations, and requirements is an asset;
- ITIL Certification is an asset