Feedzai is the market leader in managing financial risk with AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with today’s most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai’s fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving customer Experience.
The Customer Success team ensures our global customers achieve their business goals using our product. Everything you do matters: all your code, machine learning models, advisory, management, and other actions/roles will have a material impact on the way our clients run their business and how effectively we fight fraud and protect people from wrongdoing. You will be able to interact and meet many people from widely different cultures around the world and understand the business like few others. You will be able to say you protect people on a daily basis. You will be challenged with new technology, new processes, and new mindsets and will be asked to contribute to ensure continuous improvement. Come and change the world with us.
- Work hand-in-hand with Feedzai's strategic customers to ensure success and adoption
- Use your solid, proven experience in the Fintech space to build lasting relationships and develop accounts
- Align with all internal teams to ensure a seamless experience throughout delivery and implementation, addressing any issues that arise with minimal impact on the customer
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with all accounts
- Take the initiative in enabling our Product and Marketing teams to exceed the expectations of our users and help shape Feedzai’s strategy
- Be able to explain and demo our products from a position of deep industry knowledge, and have your finger on the pulse of this exciting market
- Tap into appropriate resources to proactively enable all relevant sales activity and resolve technical issues
- On-board and facilitate training for new customers to ensure successful implementation, and to provide ongoing support
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Customer Success and/or Account Management, Consulting and/or Sales experience (preferably within fraud solutions)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Turkish is an advantage
- Ability to understand and (after training) demonstrate Feedzai’s products, as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Able to understand customer use cases and product requirements to effectively support the Product Management and Sales team efforts.
- An in-depth knowledge of what our enterprise customers need and how Feedzai’s products can be best deployed through a consultative approach, obtaining comprehensive feedback to share with internal teams as appropriate
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-moving start-up environment
- An impressive track record of developing revenue within an account
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.