We are looking for an experienced AWS SMB Sales Account Manager focused on SMB (small and medium sized business) companies.
The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The candidate should possess both a sales and technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives.
The AWS SMB Account Manager will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
· When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
· Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts