TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for pro-actively establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with small and new customers, identifying new opportunities, generating new business and revenue growth while providing total customer satisfaction. This includes: the identification and conversion of new opportunities/projects, responsibility for increasing TE’s market share and managing the project pipeline. The person is managing all aspects of demand creation through having an entrepreneur mindset, building strong customer relationships through ECE and managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Understanding the ICT Go To Market Strategy for EMEA
• Understanding of competitive landscape and ability to perform competitive analysis.
• Understanding of how to identify competition & key product offerings.
• Basic negotiations and follow up on Request for Technical support and Quote.
• Manage scheduled interactions with assigned accounts
• Travelling 4-6weeks per year
• Build Customer and Distributors partnerships by continually demonstrating a strong value proposition and ECE.
• Nurture / Develop prospect customers through outbound reach
• Develop influencing skills through relationship management, strong communication, and synthesize information in a coherent and impactful way.
• Research & Prepare materials prior to customer outreach to align to expected conversation
• ECE through positive Customer communication and touchpoints with both internal and external customers.
• Support response to Request for Quote (RFQ) from Customer Care or directly from Customer
• Ability to manage customer interaction via phone/email/etc. without benefit of face-to-face
• Manage MQL (leads) and Cases- prioritization, follow-up, conversion
• Drives brand awareness and positioning with our customers (solutions and capabilities).
• Promote BU technologies and product capabilities with the customer.
• Liaise effectively with various internal business partners like Engineering and Sales to resolve Customer inquiries and requests.
• React positively to changing business conditions by proving to be flexible and adaptable.
• Up to 3 years of experience in sales, finance, engineering or applications engineering
• Customer facing experience preferred
• Bachelors technical or business degree preferred
• Understand landscape of underserved customer/market
• Customer focused
• Good with TE Systems and tools plus Microsoft excel
• Very good presentation and communications skills in English as priority, other languages a plus
• Target driven, result oriented, proactive positive attitude, critical thinker & self-motivated.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain progress on multiple tasks, set priorities and manage time effectively.