Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer-first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
As an Account Technology Strategist, you'll be acting as your customer’s virtual Chief Technology Officer, and will be expected to:
· Utilize your knowledge of enterprise architecture and Microsoft cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions) to create roadmaps to your customers' desired future state.
· Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community as their trusted technology advisor.
· Orchestrate activities across Microsoft and Partner resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
· Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
· Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and business value. · Share your broad technical knowledge of the Microsoft platform, our competition, and the industry with customers by sharing customer and general IT landscape insights with your Microsoft colleagues. Account Technology Strategists are unique in their: · Broad knowledge of Microsoft’s enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant Microsoft technologies to customer IT and business needs and priorities. · Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic technology conversations. · In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments. · Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft innovations and solutions.
Benefits and Perks