Line of ServiceTax
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & Summary
We guide. We support. You grow.
Take the plunge into the fascinating and constantly changing tax landscape with the guidance and support of PwC’s Tax teams, the world’s leading providers of tax services. Make an impact by solving problems in corporate or personal tax, accounting, transfer pricing, trade and so much more - your specialty is always your choice. Our multidisciplinary tax teams work side-by-side both in Belgium and across borders to help clients make the changes they need to be transparent, accountable and sustainable. It’s better for business and better for society.
To reinforce our team in our offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, we are currently looking for an Experienced Accounting Consultant.
What you’ll learn and do
- You will get the opportunity to help our clients (multinationals, holdings and local firms) meet and manage their complexe tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialties.
- You will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as an expert related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, local and foreign tax dispute resolution, liquidations, restructuring and global enterprise tax solutions. You will collaborate with shared service centers.
- You will support the team with deferred tax validation projects, remediation and restatement, tax basis balance sheets and financial statement carve out preparation.
- You will assist your clients in setting up and structuring their accounting organisation and you will propose solutions for optimising your clients' financial and tax-related reporting. You also constantly keep an eye out for possible issues and opportunities that are relevant for them.
- You will convert US GAAP to local GAAP, help your clients to select and setup the right accounting ERP platform (MS Dynamics navision) for the digitalisation of its bookkeeping.
- You will lead a team in order to deliver results in a responsible, authentic and passionate manner. You will also work in close cooperation with colleagues specialised in Tax Consulting, Audit and Business Advisory.
Who you are
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Taxation or a master's degree in (Applied) Economic Sciences or Commercial Sciences
- A feeling for IT and knowledge of international GAAP (IFRS/US) are valuable assets
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role or organisation - consultancy feeling needed
- Good understanding of general accounting procedures
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and any accounting softwares
- Fluent language skills in English, Dutch and French
- Ready to travel in Europe on a regular basis
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End Date