Assistant Marketing Executive - 1 month ago
Ernakulam / Kochi / Cochin Not disclosed 0 - 1 Yrs
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
• Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting staff.
• Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
• Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
• Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• CA Qualified or intermediate with minimum 4 year experience in Tech industry
• To head three companies Accounts and Finance
• Proficient in GST and Income Tax matters
• Good in data analytics and with advance working knowledge in Ms Excel/ Power BI
• Possess good communication skills
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
• Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
Billing , Bill Preparation , Accounts Payable , Accounting Softwareâ€“SAP(Nessie) , AS400 , Accounting , Account Receivable ,
Ernakulam / Kochi / Cochin Not disclosed 5 - 8 Yrs
Ernakulam / Kochi / Cochin Not disclosed 5 - 10 Yrs
Subscribe to JobsOmega newsletter to get the latest jobs alerts, and other latest news stay update.