Our client an Educational Body based in Dublin city are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join them on a 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the role is oo support and assist in the smooth delivery of operational finance activities to include Accounts Receivable, Payable and General Accounts.
- Deal with all accounts related queries from members in a timely, approachable and professional manner.
- Handle accounts payments in person, over the phone and by post, including managing the collection of direct debits.
- Accounts Receivable; Record, allocate and lodge all cash, cheques, credit card and online receipts. Preparation of monthly invoices and Assist with debt collection and agree payment plans with members.
- Accounts Payable; Invoice registration, matching and coding for 5 companies within the group, manage with queries from suppliers and issue remittances.
- Accounts Payable; Weekly and monthly payment runs and completing Monthly creditor reconciliations.
- General Accounts; Preparation of bank reconciliations, petty cash and resolving bank queries.
- Completion of administration and project tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
- completion of reporting and or collation of accounts data as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Must have 3 years relevant accounts experience
- A strong team player but can also work on own initiative when required
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail is vital
- Have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have a solid background in working in busy office environments
- Must have strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems especially MS Excel and MS Word and knowledge of an accounts package would be an advantage
- Excellent written communication skill
If you are interested in the above or any other accounting roles please contact Yvonne Rafter Ph: 6797990 or e-mail: email@example.com