Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As Afterpay’s SMB Sales Acquisition Manager, ANZ, you’ll be responsible for accelerating Afterpay’s small business portfolio across ANZ and developing a passionate team of inbound and outbound sales consultants. We’re looking for a proactive and strategic Sales leader who will deliver key commercial outputs of acquiring SMBs at scale, and who has the ability to develop and present future acceleration strategies to senior leadership.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Manage and develop both entry and experienced inbound and outbound sales consultants, providing coaching, mentoring, and conducting weekly 1:1s, quarterly development plans and developing a strong team culture
- Focus on not only driving merchant volume but delivering key commercial KPIs including Gross margin value sales, merchant margin and revenue
- Develop and execute a Face to Face Sales Program for in-store acquisition via fostering and maintaining strong partnerships with outsourced providers
- Utilise first-hand merchant feedback and data insights to develop future SMB strategies and drive future SMB acquisition across existing and new verticals
- Partner with key stakeholders across operations, compliance, integrations and marketing to optimise E2E onboarding process to achieve single session onboarding, increased conversion rates and high levels of merchant satisfaction
- Work in conjunction with the Director, SMB and Health ANZ to develop robust sales forecasting to support budget planning
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- You will have a passion for growing and supporting small businesses across ANZ
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing - leading teams in achieving strong B2B sales results, and developing sales individuals
- Your strategic thinking and commercial business acumen will be put to good use
- You have a positive, infectious attitude
- Your professional and clear written and verbal communication will be tested
- Previous SMB retail or payments/financial services industry experience will be advantageous
- You are degree qualified
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Sydney and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen.
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices