ZigZag is looking for a Virtual Administrative Assistant to join our team!
"We help companies to ensure contract, license and royalty compliance by offering highly specialized auditing and advisory solutions. What makes us different from our competitors is expressed in our motto: Unparalleled Experience. Inspired outcomes. Every one of our highly skilled people has extensive real-world experience across industries and geographies, and together, we possess more than 100 years of combined knowledge gained from more than 1,000 audits."
- Attend conference calls to take notes for senior management.
- Compile and send notes to senior management team
- Keep track of project status and provide updates to management team to meet deadlines
- Provide additional support to Operations team as needed
- Special projects as needed
- Other administrative tasks
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Project management skills
- Transcription skill
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
*Candidates must be willing to work from 11PM to 8AM / 7AM to 4PM