We are looking for a team member who will provide administrative support for efficient office and organization operations in FAB High Volume Manufacturing Team, report to HVM1 Senior Director . This role will work together with existing admins to provide daily administrative support through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication, and day to day execution.
The candidate is expected to provide administrative solutions to FAB High Volume Manufacturing Team, and will be involved in the site Great Place to Work programs together with other site admin peers.
Typical duties for this role may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform various daily administrative duties in cooperation with key stakeholders within the department and cross the site, for example various kinds of data collection, stuff distribution, record taking and tracking etc. Demonstrate strong accuracy and attention to detail while taking the initiative to advance the department.
2. Serve as glue of the depts while provide administrative support to both dept directors/managers and employees.
3. Prepare agendas and coordinate logistics for activities such as events, conferences, dept meetings, team buildings etc
4. Prepare First Day Office for new hires and assist them to have a smooth start up once on board and serve as information center
5. Be proficient in working with all Microsoft tools, Intel tools, purchasing systems. Support office administration with associated tasks (ordering office supplies, catering orders and reimbursement).
6. Manage calendars, with shifting priorities and deadlines, including negotiating with other departments' admins and stakeholders for complex meetings
7. Additional duties include tactical projects management, general administrative duties such as order supplies, CR coordination, generating purchasing, etc
8. Demonstrate good passion and skills for site Great Place to Work events planning and execution
Bachelors (BA, BSc) or Masters (MA, MSc, MBA) degree student who holds the degree and will graduate in 2021.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
Passionate to learn and grow in our fast-paced working environment
Positive attitude and strong networking skills, willing to help others and willing to manage daily routine jobs with passion
Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and planning skills, including time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Demonstrated experience in teamwork, customer service, and project management in a dynamic and intense environment, be creative to enable team and dept more effective
Self-managed, proactive, and independent strong initiative and decision-making capabilities
Be a quick learner to know the latest trend to be connected with diversified working force
This position is associated with the sale of Intel's NAND memory and storagebusiness to SK Hynix (You can read more about the transaction in the press release - https://newsroom.intel.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2020/10/nand-memory-news-q-a.pdf). The transaction will enhance the resources and potential of the business' storage solutions, including client and enterprise SSDs, in the rapidly growing NAND Flash space amid the era of big data.
This is an exciting time to be at Intel - come join our NAND-DTM and work on the most advanced 3DNAND and SSD technology in the world. As the global leader in the semiconductor industry, Intel possesses industry-leading SSD technology and the most capable Quadruple Level Cell (QLC) NAND Flash products, and you will be part of a world-class team that will transition to lead the SSD business at SK Hynix.
This position aligns to Phase 2 of the transaction, which includes NAND technology and component development along with fab operations. Employees aligned to Phase 2 will continue to be employed by Intel and will continue to develop NAND technology and components and manufacture NAND wafers at the fab. Phase 2 of the transaction is expected to close in March 2025, at which time employees aligned to this phase of the transaction will transition employment to SK Hynix.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.