Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- setup and maintain a filing system to capture the cost data and performance information of maintenance contractors (Term Contractor or other Maintenance Service Contractor) as well as the close-out document of new renovated works from project contractors
- assist to keep track of service reports to monitor contractor performance
- collect contractor performance information from job-in-charges
- assist job-in-charge to monitor contractor submission of service reports in time as required by the specification of the contract
- assist job-in-charge to issue warning letters to non-conforming contractors and track for performance improvement
- provide administrative and clerical support to the property facilities management team
- maintain and update the electronic based filing system and documentation system timely, according to reporting guideline and policies
- organize and coordinate meetings with internal and external parties.
You should have:
- a higher diploma or above in business administration / management, property/ facility management, or other relevant discipline
- a minimum of 4 years clerical experience;
- working experience in facilities management, property developer and construction fields is an advantage
- knowledge of facility management practices and business ethics
- good analytical, problem solving skills, with attitude of detailed and result oriented
- hands-on experience of using MS Office applications, SharePoint, Maximo and Oracle; advanced user in Excel would be an advantage
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese.
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.