DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sec rs. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us day if you are ready “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that uches people’s lives.
- Daily update on Master “RA activities” with accuracy
- Send email inform client and internal dept on CoA, Approval letter and License issued within 2 working days
- Issue letter with follow up with RA team and send email inform internal dept on “Change Control Record” within 5 working days
- Send email inform client and internal dept acknowledge receipt all the documents and sample within 2 working days
- Issue registration letter NHQC and MoH without mistake
- Scan label (outer box, inner/ blister and leaflet), CPP and GMP keep in drive L:\RA\HEC within 5 working days
- Filling registration document including payment receipt and samples
- Scan the document and new/update regulation required by manager within 1 working day
- Have respect company internal policy including working hour
- Other as assign by management.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor or related disciplines
- Demonstrate knowledge in regula ry affair ols, concepts and methodologies
- Demonstrate good working knowledge, comprehension and applications of local regulations
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity ols (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
- Takes a broad view, sees ahead and translates strategy in action
- Is self-driven and acts with a pioneering spirit
- Works comfortably with concepts and complexity
- Is hands-on and acts with common sense
- Strives satisfy our cus mers’ and clients’ needs the highest level by providing creative solutions and driving their business
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with empathy, authenticity and esteem
- Takes people seriously and acts with passion
- Embraces, anticipates and drives change and makes the most out of it
- Is optimistic and translates challenges in opportunities
- Is able cope with and recover quickly from problems and setbacks
- Is dependable and acts in a straightforward way
- Takes charge and acts in a results-oriented way