IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Under close guidance or supervision, you will be responsible for recruiting and/or interviewing target panel respondents and maintain, verify and/or validate healthcare provider’s reference information.
- Performs all daily panel management tasks including follow-up, and recruiting to satisfy defined sample design targets
- Recruits, retains, and gains HCPs (Health Care Professionals) compliance in their participation in ongoing studies.
- Administers data collection and compensation/award program
- Provides ongoing customer support and relationship management with the HCPs
- Responsible for initiating calls to physicians and other healthcare professionals using a prepared selling strategy.
- Promotes physician’s participation in syndicated, on-going panels based on established standards for recruiting, reporting and sample design targets for all assigned panel segments.
- Initiates follow-up calls with panelist to achieve maximum rate of return, compliance and data quality.
- Receives and processes all incoming calls from panel members.
- Manages electronic data capture strategies to assigned panel and provides web support to HCPs. Educates and motivates HCPs to comply with study guidelines.
- Provides recruiting support in conjunction with ad-hoc or special projects.
- Escalate issues
- Performs functions as directed by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in any course
- Experience in handling inbound and outbound voice accounts is a plus
- Recruitment, retention, and sales background is a plus
- Written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize work and resources
- Advanced MS Office computer skills
- Work with multicultural teams.
- Knowledge in IQVIA hospital data
- Ability to analyze data on IQVIA reports and identify issues
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.