PERSOLKELLY is one of Australia's largest and longest serving recruitment providers. Delivering both quality temporary and permanent options, we specialise in the recruitment of Professional, ICT, Government, STEM, Management and Executive talent.
Our Client, A leading equipment provider to the construction, mining and agricultural industries are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join their Perth based team on a 6-month basis.
Roster and Hours
This role is based in South Guildford, working Monday - Friday Initially for a 6 -month duration with option for extension. Either 7:00am - 3:30pm or 7:30am - 4:00pm.
Responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating team rosters
* Processing employee hours for payroll
* Upkeep of all department files, emails & spreadsheets
* Book & coordinate staff training
* Raise PR's & PO's for external vendors
* Ensure compliance with relevant company policies and procedures
* Ensure external items are encoded onto work orders, priced correctly
* Provide all other administration functions as directed
* Assist and support financial activities using 1SAP
* Set up and maintaining project filing systems
* An overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development.
* Cultivating positive relationships through effective engagement, communication and consultation.
* Outlook emails
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role
* Highly developed administrative skills & experience
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
* Advanced computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet-based applications
* Highly developed attention to detail
* Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
* Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
* Knowledge of Timekeeper, DBS, SAP or similar systems highly desirable
* The ability to work autonomously with distinctive proficiency
ONLY PERTH BASED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
If you are interested in the role and fit the criteria, please apply online today! If you have any further questions before applying online, please email Rebecca Nash at
PLEASE NOTE - only online applications will be considered