At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills, and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Custody Relationship Administrator, Investor Services Administration group responsible for?
- The Relationship Associate role within the Investor Services Administration department encompasses support for the Custody and Retirement Services business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to support for Custody Administration & Retirement Services Administration
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Custody Relationship Administrator?
- Works with Custody Relationships Managers, Relationship Associates in US and Retirement Services Associates on complex individual, institutional, Registered Investment Advisor and family relationships through the administration of accounts. Provide Administration services to Custody & Retirement Services Relationships: (including but not limited to the below)
- Execute activities related to client account openings, account closings and account maintenance. Execute daily account administration activities, process clients’ instructions and follow through with involved departments. Trade Affirmation
- Trade Settlement. Account Reconciliation. Unique Asset/Private Placement transaction and pricing updates. RIA Fee processing. Account Maintenance processing. Cash Management processing for client requests (wires, ACH, checks, inter/intra account transfers)
- Coordinate transfer of assets and physical deliveries. Process instructions to review and validate client instructions for authenticity. Assist Relationship Team with client on-boarding. Process gifts and contributions. Understand and follow Corporate and Investor services policies and procedures
- Partner and collaborate with the Relationship Managers & Relationship Associates in US and Retirement Services Associates to understand client satisfaction levels. The Relationship Associate should be able to prioritize the client needs/goals within the framework of the FTCI business objectives while developing solutions to meet their needs/goals. Ability to manage multiple client accounts and projects with varying priorities and deadlines. Ensure service level standards are met
- Communicate and coordinate with other areas within FTCI (Including but not limited to: Cash Settlements, Trade Settlements, Operations, etc.) in an effort to meet all client deliverables. The Relationship Associate will ensure that all areas of expertise within FTCI are leveraged as necessary to best service the client. Coordinate and complete department projects as requested
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Under-graduate degree in business and/ or accounting-related field preferred
- Requires 5+ years of relevant investment/custody industry experience
- Prior client service / relationship management experience
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in Custody and/or Retirement Services
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Experience operating in an environment that stresses both team-based performance and individual accountability
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in an independent capacity as well as a team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to changing workloads and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
Problem Solving And Decision Making:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically as it relates to client needs
- Ability to anticipate service level issues and proactively escalate as needed
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability and willingness to raise sensitive issues to managers
- Effectively handle various tasks and/or deadlines and prioritize each task appropriately
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 Web-based training courses
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education
- Medical, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parents)
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families
- Personal loan assistance
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP)
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria
- Cricket grounds and gymnasium
- Health Center with doctor availability
- Tuition Assistance Program
- HDFC ATM on the campus
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.