Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Join the Adobe Developer Console team. Console is Adobe's single hub for managing developer projects, assigning credentials, viewing analytics, accessing APIs, I/O Runtime actions and I/O Events. Help design, create, deploy and run the various components of our stack: web app, back end, monitoring, operations, analytics, connectors to Adobe and third party services. Work with product teams across all Adobe cloud products to expose their services. And much, much more!
• Write test code
• Deploy our components and test them
• Participate in regular design, code and test reviews
• Prototype and test new ideas to optimize and grow our service
• Research new technologies that can be of use
• Collaborate with a team of engineers and product managers, some of which work remotely
• Work closely with security teams to ensure best practices are followed
• Investigate bug reports and fix them
• Communicate effectively with immediate management about features, risks, benefits and progress
• Write design documents, and estimate schedule for the designated features
• Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Hands-on, broad experience with cloud services
• Experience with relational databases
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure and application security
• Experience with Git and JIRA
• Experience with a DevOps culture
• Working knowledge of continuous integration systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to clearly articulate complex problems and solutions in terms that others can understand
Get to know the team
The Cloud Technology group builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.