Are you new to the world of eCommerce and been dabbling in Facebook Ads? Are you thinking," Man, I am starting to really get this stuff." and would love to get a foot in the door and learn from the best in the game?
Would you consider yourself a decent writer of ad copy? We're looking for America's & Australia's most hungry beginner Facebook advertisers to come on board as a Junior eCommerce Digital Strategist (Facebook Advertising Specialist).
We are one of the premiere eCommerce Growth Agencies in the US and a Premium Facebook Marketing Partner, working with elite brands across North America and Australia. In the last two years we've grown from the ground up to a team of 30 globally and was named in Anthill’s 2018 Top 100 Coolest Company Awards.
If there’s one thing we care about more than anything else, it’s this - delivering exceptional results. Our core focus is to take our eCommerce clients and scale their businesses as aggressively as possible. If you don't have the runs on the board doing the same, then this won't be the position for you.
So, what do we want from you?
We’re looking for America’s/Australia's hungriest junior facebook advertisers we can groom to be media buying experts. You'll need to possess an understanding across the pillars of traffic, funnels, conversion, retention and value maximization with a strong grasp in Paid Social Advertising, primarily Facebook and Instagram advertising
First and foremost, you’ll be a strategic problem solver able to identify problems in funnel ad accounts and be able to follow explicit direction and our playbooks.
You’ll have a track record of proven results and experience in managing $5k+/month ad spend budgets.
You’ll be an open communicator. We are a team of very open people, we are direct through the good and the bad but we understand that speaking your mind requires equal parts brains (what to say), thoughtfulness (when to say it) and caring (how it's said).
You’ll be energetic and persuasive, able to drive your team unit toward hitting the best results you possibly can with a KAIZEN mentality - continuously testing, learning and seeking improvement.
You'll always have a client-first focus, always looking for ways to WOW them and striving to build the relationship and develop the strategies that will help further grow their business.
And finally, you will have an unrivaled WILL TO WIN. We're not here to take part, we're here to help our clients take over and we are never complacent about that. To do that you'll have accountability, proactiveness and perseverance.
Naturally, this is a highly dynamic and fast-paced role, if you're looking to cruise then this isn't the gig for you. You will be highly resourceful, organized and adaptable - there will be fires to put out and changes to make every day and you need to be on top of your game at all times.
As the Junior Media Buying Strategist (Facebook Advertising Specialist), you will be executing on the following:
- Planning, documentation and presentation of strategies for your clients.
- Identifying bottlenecks, troubleshooting and providing solutions to execute on client accounts
- Playing the front-facing role and managing the overall client relationship
- Onboarding new clients
- Overall client performance and hitting set KPIs - testing and optimizing
- Full Accountability for Leading and Managing your ‘Team Pod’ (typically 1-2 support members), prioritizing their work and time allocated to each client on a weekly and daily basis
- Following Right Hook’s ad account best practice structures, testing rules and playbooks - we can’t deliver consistent results if people are following their own processes. That said, we’re always looking for ways to improve and alternative ways to do things.
- Project management of any additional assets that may need production - landing pages/funnel builds, questionnaire forms, messenger bot etc
- Conversion Rate Optimization tests on landing Pages
- Writing ad copy
- Hitting deadlines and managing your team to do likewise
- Work with the Department Heads in improving processes and the overall performance of your team unit.
- Prepare and present detailed reporting for the client on a monthly basis
- A monthly Case Study on a client, campaign or split test
- Manage the clients ad spend as if it were your own.
- Assist in the training and progression of the junior members on our team
- Always staying up to date on the Paid Social Advertising industry (especially Facebook & IG) through groups, blogs and courses for the strategic benefit of your client's account and the Right Hook team as a whole.
- You will hold yourself accountable for all aspects of your client accounts - wins and mistakes...and we’re always learning from our mistakes!
To be considered, please provide a brief introductory video along with your cover letter and resume.