ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*)
ExxonMobil, one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy companies, develops and applies innovation and next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy, while improving living standards around the globe.
As an industry leader, we operate facilities or market products in most of the world’s countries and explore for oil and natural gas on every continent. ExxonMobil has been present in Argentina for more than 100 years. The Global Business Center (GBC) in Buenos Aires has a workforce of more than 2,600 employees and provides support to an extensive portfolio of businesses across the globe.
Our strong culture defines us: we build dynamic, inclusive teams where you will collaborate, innovate, and problem solve to deliver results. You will have the opportunity to think beyond traditional frames of reference, work with multicultural global teams and reach your full potential.
We are Commercial Operations for Fuels team.
Build a career with us and use your energy to change the world! For more information, follow us on Instagram (@ExxonMobil_BA_GBC) and visit [...] Description
• Company branded card marketing plans
• Execute initiates to grow card volumes, penetration, and profitability
• Supports Card vendor relationship with budget management and stewardship activities
• Alignment with ExxonMobil Marketing Communications team on campaigns supporting branded card performance and contractual obligations
• Explores and executes opportunities for branded card to leverage loyalty marketing initiatives
• Collaborates on campaigns aimed at branded card acquisition and increasing Share of Wallet
• Manages branded crad employee discount program
• Interfaces with Data & Analytics teams to generate actionable insights leading to attributable volume increases
• Supports integration of card offers with other marketing programs and partnerships
• Maintains communications and alignment with other functional teams
• Coordinating implementation tactics across internal teams and 3rd parties to drive execution and achieve key performance metrics
• Monitors competitive activities while exploring and developing new opportunities in the payments arena
• Innovate and “test and learn” new approaches and technologies in rapidly evolving cards, payments, and fintech space
• Responsible for on-going analysis and economics relating to cards negotiations and promotional activities
• Identify, prioritize and drive to resolution card program issues
• Participates on Cards and Payments team special projects. For example, peer to peer payments, ACH, and other fintech opportunities as applicable
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last.
Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
We want you to enjoy a long, accomplished career with us—that’s why we provide the safest workplace we can, so you can work with focus and peace of mind.
ExxonMobil is committed to promote diversity and to provide all candidates with equal opportunities. We value our people over their jobs, looking for the best candidate, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion or gender identity. Each individual and their unique perspective is what makes us stronger and powerful.
(*) Afiliada ExxonMobil significa Exxon Mobil Corporation y/o toda persona, individuo, sociedad de persona, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad, directa o indirectamente controlante, controlada por Exxon Mobil Corporation o bajo control común con Exxon Mobil Corporation. Para los fines de esta definición el término "control" (incluyendo los términos "controlante" y "bajo control común con") significa posesión, directa o indirecta del poder para dirigir o disponer la dirección del manejo y políticas ya sea a través de la titularidad de títulos, acciones, cuotas o cualquier otro documento con derecho a voto, o por contrato o de otro modo, respecto de cualquier persona, individuo, sociedad de personas, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad."