Are you a critical thinking, Agile Business Analyst keen to be a part of a large transformation program?
Do you enjoy working on innovative client and consumer facing products that make a difference?
Join OFX and make a difference on a Global scale!
OFX is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. We welcome conversations around flexible working arrangements for this role. Please indicate in the application questions what working arrangements would be your preference.
Hello. Nice to meet you. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services for our personal, business and partner customers. Since launching on Sydney’s Northern Beaches twenty years ago, OFX has grown to become a truly global company. We’re now trusted by customers all around the world and have grown to over 400 employees with offices in Sydney, London, San Francisco, Toronto, Auckland, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are a publicly-listed company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX: ‘OFX’)
Currently, we are undergoing a large Transformation Program to ensure we are well placed to provide the best products and experience for our customers, and we are looking for a collaborative and high performing Agile Business Analyst to play a crucial role in shaping our products for the future. This is an exciting time to bring your agile and technical business analyst experience and accomplishments to our highly energised and collaborative technology team.
What you’ll be doing
- Agile Business Analysis / Product Planning; working within an Agile environment, analysing client requirements using interviews, workshops, business process descriptions, scenarios, task, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Just-in-time Story Elaboration; helping to define and articulate the business problem and product vision where required
- Collaboration with Scrum team to deliver on product, ensuring delivery
- Story Backlog; writing descriptions of customer needs and develop user stories
- Teamwork and stakeholder engagement; displaying leadership qualities and a passion for working collaboratively
- Communication; working closely with your stakeholders, the development team and the wider OFX community
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, with proven experience working with user stories and in an agile environment
- Experience working on API and Customer Lifecycle projects
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and create application and operational requirements
- Experience working in client/consumer facing projects and roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- An ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Motivated self -starter, and collaborative working style, with a good sense of humour
Preferred Skills (Not Essential)
- Knowledge of and/or significant experience working with Jira and Confluence is preferred
- Technical and Financial Service background is beneficial (but not essential)
What it's like working at OFX
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards.
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually.
- Always keep learning. Drive your own learning with LinkedIn learning, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning.
- We take pride in having a work/life balance and flexibility; we encourage employees to work productively and efficiently. Our OFXers enjoy Birthday leave to celebrate their birthday however they choose.
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organise events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also online), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
- We have some great perks. On-site barista, fresh fruit, showers with towel service.