Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : [...] MISSIONS
Agile Coach challenge is to get teams as performant and autonomous as possible.
He/she works on a mission basis within the Tech department.
* Work on a tribe scope
* Intervene in teams to observe, advice and train to improve Agility efficiency
* Build and facilitate big (10-100) groups discussions to reach goals
* Able to build and analyze complex Agile KPI
* Apply agile@scale process
* 25 feature teams in January 2021 and expect to grow x2 in next year
* Agile mindset is there since the birth of Manomano
* Main default method is Scrum within 2 weeks iteration
* 3 offices: Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona
* Language for writing is English; speaking is english by default or french, spanish, german...
* Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
* Coach and give feedback to teams in order to deliver value more effectively
* Sustain Scrum Master role by mentoring and community of practices
* Maintain and improve Agility metrics dashboard to detect problems or efficiency opportunities
* Teach why we are doing Agile and how to apply Scrum or Kanban
* Design and facilitate larger group sessions such as offsite team building
* Work from our office in Paris
We expect you to :
* have at least 7 years experience in Software development context company including at least 2 years experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach / RTE.
* have strong knowledge of Scrum / Kanban frameworks and global software development workflow
understand agile@scale frameworks such as SAFE, LeSS
* be delivery focus
* know how to run both individual and group interviews
* have deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and is able to help teams develop trust and safety
* be obsessed by continuous improvement and keen to challenge the status quo by raising issues and inspiring change
* build and follow KPIs
* be able to manage large english speaking teams (50 to 150 people), remote located
* have knowledge about LEAN management
* create and build training courses
* stand as a Mentor to help your peers grow
* take active part in agile community (national / international)
* be fluent in english
* SAFe certification is an asset
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »