Build a strong, productive relationship with a key Technology Partner while growing new business, building new GTM ideas, strengthening executive and field-based relationships and defining new solutions for our customers across the APAC theatre.
What you’ll do:
The Director of Technology Alliances' primary objective is to generate net new business for Tanium in the form of registered opportunities/teaming agreements and achieving revenue and objective led targets. The Director of Technology Alliances is responsible for managing a broad range of sales, technical and management relationships within their partner base and ensuring that the Tanium field and executive org is mapped accordingly. The Director of Technology Alliances is responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with their Technology partner; on-boarding, GTM definition, pipeline reporting, win/loss reporting, product roadmapping. In addition, the Director of Technology Alliances is responsible for business planning; sales & growth targets and joint marketing objectives, which are reviewed with the partner and Tanium management team on a regular basis (at a minimum quarterly).
- Develop and manage an assigned Technology partner of Tanium.
- Engage in board-room level discussions, for example how Tanium can bring value to a partner’s business and vice versa.
- Enable Partner sales reps with content, resources, customer propositions etc. on our potential joint product line, competitive differentiators, customer success stories, and licensing model.
- Strategise with Marketing Manager on the design and execution of marketing programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among Partners’ customers. Measure and deliver ROI metrics for all activities.
- Design and promote effective SPIFs and other incentive programs to generate interest and growth of Tanium products.
- Develop relationships and align with all members of the Tanium sales team, including Channel Sales Managers,
- Enterprise, and insides sales teams. Map Partners to our internal sales teams to maximise territory coverage.
- Coordinate with Technical Account Manager’s (TAM) on technical enablement for relevant partners. Develop a technical enablement strategy that supports the channel sales strategy for the territory.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, territory, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess in-depth knowledge of your strategic alliance and what drives their success. Demonstrate value by aligning a relevant value proposition from Tanium with the partner’s strategy and objectives.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience of working in a vendor environment managing key OEM and Technology partnerships (eg Salesforce, ServiceNow, Splunk).
- Hunter mentality is a MUST.
- Experience crushing quotas.
- Ability to enthusiastically evangelise the Tanium message within those strategic alliances, and also to their customers.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels - from sales rep to C-level and business owner
- Excellent presentation skills
- Mitigate/resolve channel conflict
- Willing to travel to all partner activities and to Tanium corporate activities.
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all partner meetings & activities
- Consistent follow through and follow up with customers required
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven success with sales ability and demonstrated knowledge of sales process
- Excellent organisation skills – attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinker and Independent worker takes initiative
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
Tanium offers a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. Many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently and effectively, and remain resilient against disruptions. Tanium recently ranked 4th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies In Cloud Computing For 2018” and 55th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces”. Visit us at [...] or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.