To provide the territory with Responsible in retaining existing accounts by increasing Abbott value and Optimizing instrument performance.
Direct Reports (indicate number): 0
Sensitive/ confidential data handled:
Admin Passwords (Instrument)
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Ensure instrument analytical turnaround time (uptime/repair/maintenance)
- Conduct customer business review (KPI reviews)
- Manage customer relationship and thoroughly plan, prepare and follow up customer visits (pre-call plan, post-call notes)
- Identify customer training requirements
- Coach customers and share knowledge (education)
- Identify and resolve customer pain points (troubleshooting)
- Replenish and control inventory
- Build image and brand in eyes of customer
- “Sell” or reinforce Abbott’s total solution value offering
- Collect and transmit VOC (Voice of Customer)
- Renewals of most of the assigned accounts (adhering to standard renewals procedures)
- Menu expansion (utilization of existing products; new product launches)
- Service sales
- Product promotion
- Value creation
- Order management
- Contract management
- Identify/open door for opportunity to expand offering into other departments (prospecting, not doing)
- Spare parts management
- New assay applications
VALUE CREATION AND EXPANSION (BOOST PRODUCTIVITY):
- Price management
- Service sales
- Free of charge control
- Menu expansion
- Lifecycle management of product
- Service cost management
- CPR management
- Contract Life Cycle and Compliance
- NPS responsibility (hot sheets)
- Management of inter-client relationships
ANALYTICAL TURN AROUND TIME:
- Assay availability and performance
- Instrument installation & commissioning
- First line level service/fixes
- TSBs – hardware & software upgrades
- Proactive monitoring and communication via AbbottLink
- Escalation & support
- Customer inventory
SYSTEMS & TOOL MANAGEMENT:
- CMS Next tickets (opening & closing)
- Aforce use and maintenance (CRM)
- Paris (reports)
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- 100% renewal rate of profitable business
- Net Promoters Score
- Territory Sales Plan achievement – Base business sales and new business growth
- Account EP Plan improvement
- First Line Service KPIs
- Responsible for business protection and increasing base business.
- Increase profitability of existing accounts through value expansion.
- Improves instrument uptime through first level fix of hardware and applications errors.
- Acts as a consultant and coach to share knowledge of Abbott innovative products.
- Sales improvement through Reagents and Service revenue /Abbott total solutions
- Customer Education
- Eyes customer and identifies
- Create Abbott brand
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Bachelors degree in Bio Medical / Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Medical Technology or Commercial is preferred.
- Practical interfacing with customers
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Computer skills (word, excel, power point, internet savvy)
- Shows ability to prioritize without help
- Negotiation skills
- Strong sales skills
- Strong work ethic
- Customer orientation
- Basic application know-how
- Effective communication skills needed to interact with for customer education and needs addressing.
- Decision making skills to approach effective course of action and develop appropriate solutions.
- Effective Customer management and relationship skills making customers and their needs a primary concern.
- Planning and organizing skills to efficiently identify critical activities and prioritize customer related tasks and projects.
- Problem solving ability to make sound decisions based on presented data.
- Creating an Impact vital to first impression and gaining commanding attention.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or allied courses.
- Minimum of 3 years as a Diagnostics Sales Specialist or Technical Marketing Representative.
- Strong sales background.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Sound technical skills on diagnostic instrument handling
- Comprehensive industry knowledge, excellent rapport with major customers and professional organization.
Philippines > Taguig City : Venice Corporate Center
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment